Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fun Fall Project - Scrap-bags Tangletown Tote Bag

If you follow me on social media you will know that I love fall! Check out my Instagram feed if you don't believe me. You'll see my inspiration photos and the work that was inspired by it.

One of my favorite fall projects is the Scrap-bags Tangletown Tote Bag. It's a beautiful finished project and perfect for gift giving. It's most stunning when using high contrasting fabrics. I love paring black with a beautiful fall batik. Well, it's Saturday today, so I am heading to the dog park with my dog Axel and then perhaps I'll sit down with my own sewing machine and immerse myself in this fun fall project. Enjoy your day too!




P.S. I'd love to know what you'd like to see on fabric for your next Scrap-bag project. Your input would be so helpful! Please check off all your favorites on this form and your vote will be counted. Then watch for the new designs!

 Jamie Kalvestran

No comments: