Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Make & Sell Scrap-bags Purses

It's been a number of years since I discontinued selling my Scrap-bags Patterns wholesale. Yes, they are still available online.

But, here is the big news. I have designed fabrics specifically for Scrap-bags, starting with the Yin-Yang bag. This fabric will be digitally printed by one or more companies and drop-shipped directly to you.

In a few weeks I will be releasing the first three prints. They are mixed in with the twelve shown below. Which ones? To receive this info you must be on the mailing list. You will received the fabric release info along with the link to purchase the fabric via these emails.

The Make & Sell will be easy, (my attorney is working on the details) but essentially if you purchase the fabric from one of my approved printers and follow the sewing pattern with no changes or alterations, etc. You will be granted permission to sell. You can stitch and embellish all you like.

After you've signed up for the mailing list I invite you to join my Facebook group called "Scrap-bags Makers". This FB group is for makers and sellers of Scrap-bags. (You can still join if you don't sell). It's is a place you can ask questions and support each other about the making and selling of bags made from Scrap-bags patterns. It's a place to share your insights and tips about selling at craft fairs, Etsy etc. There are more details on the site. Here is the link! Oh and you might even get to vote on which designs are released next!

I hope you'll join me there . . .


1st sign up for the email list: http://eepurl.com/5bSnD
2nd sign up for the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/597674520414751/
PS. You can see larger images of the bags here.


"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran

No comments: