Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm Teaming Up With A Digital Printer

For a while now, I've been asking myself, "How can I serve you my Scrap-bags customers better"? I think I've hit on something that is a win-win for both of us. It might even put a little $$ in both of our pockets! See what I mean? Win-win.

Here is how it will work:
  1. I am teaming up with a digital printer. This means I can design artwork specifically for one of my Scrap-bags. 
  2. I'll send out an email to you when a new design is ready. You can sign up for Scrap-bags emails here.
  3. After receiving the email, if you like what you see you can order the fabric online and the printer will ship it to you directly! You will still need to purchase the sewing instructions from me if you haven't already. 
Easy as that!

Best of all, I am consulting with my IP attorney so that by purchasing the pre-designed fabrics you will have permission to sell the bags after you make them.

I hope you are as excited about this as I am!

This is a one yard cut for the Yin-Yang bag.
This is an example of what you will receive in your emails. 

Scrap-bags Yin-Yang
Copyright Registration
#Registration Number / Date:
TX0006339362 / 2006-03-15

No comments: