Sunday, August 3, 2014

Show a Baby some LOVE! You can make this quilt too, even if you've never sewn . . . yes, it's that easy!

I'd like to introduce you to my grand-niece Charlotte! She is enjoying the quilt I made her using my newest and easiest sewing pattern. The quilt was a shower gift and at the time we didn't know her name was Charlotte. Which is why the tag say's 'Baby C".  Isn't she a cutie?!  I haven't met Charlotte in person yet but her Mom sent me these fabulous photos.

If you have little ones in your life you can make this quilt too, even if you've never sewn . . . yes, it's that easy!





Super Simple Modern Throw Quilt - Scrap-bagshttp://www.jamiekalvestrandesign.com/scrap-bags/


"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran

No comments: