Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Big Easy Tote Bag Testimonial

I received a lovely email and photo from a customer today, she gave me permission to share with all of you. Thank you Diane W!

"Here is a picture of my Big Easy Tote!  I am so happy with this bag!  I have made bags before with regular sewing patterns and found them very difficult, although the end products were nice.

I found this pattern in a sale bin at a quilt shop. It was exactly what I was looking for! I made it from a sampler package of batik charm squares I was trying to figure out what to do with. This is going to be my project bag to take on quilt retreats. It is perfect!"


Downloadable pattern available here: Big Easy Tote Pattern



"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran
Pin It

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin