Sunday, May 19, 2013

More Sunday Sewing - The Perfect Trifecta!

Fabric: Chickadee - Andover Fabrics
Pattern: Scrap-Bags™ Triple Squares Shoulder Bag. This pattern is available as a download or from your local independent quilt or fabric shop.

So "EASY" to sew! Excellent beginner project. Finished bag measures 14" x 14" (not including the strap). The first photo I followed the pattern . . . 

Pattern: Scrap-Bags™ Triple Squares Shoulder Bag.

But I don't always like to follow the instructions, even if it is my own pattern! So the other side of the bag looks like this. I used left over quilt blocks for a much larger pocket. BTW - My ipad fit's in this larger pocket just perfectly!!!

Pattern: Scrap-Bags™ Triple Squares Shoulder Bag.

I also remembered my sister Tracy made this Checkbook Cover for me from a left over Chickadee quilt block. The Scrap-bags™ Checkbook cover and pattern is available from your independent quilt or fabric shop.



So I am all set with my new three piece set!

Pattern: Scrap-Bags™ Triple Squares Shoulder Bag & Scrap-bags™String Theory - Available now as a download

Pattern: Scrap-Bags™ Triple Squares Shoulder Bag & Scrap-bags™String Theory - Available now as a download

"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran

No comments: