Thursday, September 20, 2012

Which 50% are You?

Which Way? Downloadable Quilt Pattern ©Jamie Kalvestran

I've been keeping track for a while now and it seems that 50% of the people who see this quilt (Which Way? Downloadable Quilt Pattern) see the spinning blocks first and 50% see the double headed arrows first. I find it interesting. I am wondering if right brained people see it one way and left brained people see it the other? Leave me a comment and tell me what you saw first. If you know that you are a right brained or left brained person tell me that too. We can conduct our own very unscientific study. Thanks.


Which Way? Downloadable Quilt Pattern ©Jamie Kalvestran


Which Way? Downloadable Quilt Pattern ©Jamie Kalvestran
Which Way? Downloadable Quilt Pattern ©Jamie Kalvestran



"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran

4 comments:

Bobbie Bentneedle said...

I am left-hand dominant, so largely right brained (I do many 41things right handed because I grew up in a right handed world)... The first thing I thought when I looked at the picture was "OH - what a cool arrow pattern"... Honestly, had to search for the spinning blocks. Strange....

Joyce said...

I'm right handed and the first thing I saw was the spinning blocks.

Pat @ 501quiltblocks said...

I'm riight-handed. I saw the arrows first.

LuLu said...

Spinning blocks:

I'm left-brained, left-eye dominant, and right-handed.

Fun quilt!

Would love for you to voisit my blog when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com