Monday, May 28, 2012

The Rug

This Memorial Day Weekend I did two things neither of them are finished.

#1 I assembled a greenhouse and it's only half done. (I'll have the complete story coming up on my garden blog- Small Town Gardens) The weather didn't cooperate so #2 - I came in the house and began sewing this rug.

This is 100 feet of clothesline.
This is the first 100 ft, since then I added another 100 ft. and you'd think I might be done right?  NOT.


Because when I lay it on the floor of my porch it's only THIS BIG!  I have a few hundred feet to add . . . . what do you think?


"Love what you create! Let my patterns be the canvas for your creativity." Jamie Kalvestran

1 comment:

mary said...

GREAT start on the rug!! How are you ever going to manage to sew it when it gets really big?