Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I made the Big Easy!! Talk about BIG and EASY!! Scrap-bags™ Big Easy Tote Bag Pattern

I just received a lovely email with photo from Carolyn Napper of Superior Stitches hear is what she said:

Hi Jamie, I made the Big Easy!! Talk about BIG and EASY!! I added Decor Bond 809 to my handles for some added stability.
I'm going to make my next bag - just for ME out of  Eva by Moda.
I've got it on the calendar at The Quilted Cactus for a class this fall. Thanks for sending me your pattern.
I love your patterns! Gotta run, the wallet is on my list to get done this week!!
 Quiltingly,
Carolyn M. Napper

Superior Stitches
             Longarm Quilting & Retreats                                    www.shequilts.com

Because NICE Matters


Visit Carolyn's Website - Superior Stitches
Photo and comments published with Carolyn's permission.

This sewing pattern is available for immediate download at my online Shop.

No comments: