Friday, November 2, 2007

Triple Squares Scrap-bag™,"Everglades" from Alexander Henry, "3002 Milano Stripe" from Makower



Our Triple Squares bag is SUPER EASY . . . even with the zipper!

You'll need:

Pattern: Triple Squares Shoulder Bag #401 TSSB

1 yd -"everglades" from Alexander Henry for the front, back, lining and strap.
1/2 yd - "3002 Milano Stripe" from Makower for large pockets.

The horse image Trot-to-Tango © 2007 is one of my original designs that I printed on my ink jet printer. I used Printable Fabric from Avery, that I purchased at the office supply store. After printing and trimming the image I simply ironed it onto the large pocket. You could use any of your own images including photos in this way.

Fusible Fleese or Thin Quilt Batting: (2) 15" x 15"
Closure: (1) 12" Zipper OR (1) 18mm magnetic SnapPin It

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin